Free New year sms messages

Here is a nice collection of Happy New Year SMS messages I received. You are free to use the messages to send it to your friends and relatives.

New year SMS Message NoNew year SMS Message
1Tom Cruise,
Angelina Jolie,
Aishwarya Rai,
Arnold.
Jennifer Lopez,
Amitabh Bachhan,
me..
All the Stars wish u a Very Happy New Year

2BREAKING NEWS: Kidnapped and murdered by own child. The year 2008 has been kidnapped and murdered by year 2009. Wish you very happy new year.

3Years come n go,but this year I specially wish 4 u a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (New year SMS)

4This year let me wish you the best rises in the stock market, lowest inflation, cheapest petrol, best increment and the company of me. Happy new year (New year SMS)

5Happy Sankranti, Happy Holi, Happy Janmasti, Happy Rakhsa bandan, Happy Diwali, Merry Christmas. Sorry I meant Happy New Year (New year SMS)

7I Wish in 2oo9 You get...
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy...and that's all! - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! (New year SMS)

8Lovely as a crystal stream, Tranquil as a gentle breeze, Bright as blossoms in the
sun--Tommorrows possibilities! May u have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! (New year SMS)

9My wishes for you, Great start for Jan,Love for Feb,Peace for march,No worries for April Fun for May,Joy for June to Nov,Happiness for Dec,Have a lucky and wonderful 2009.(New year SMS)

10Before the golden sun sets,
2008's calender is destroyed,
And mobile networks get jammed,
I wish in 2009 every moment is enjoyed (New year SMS)

Comments

Popular Posts